· Sales, Profit growth, and maintenance of OEM
· Serve as primary customer contact for all major
programs & business functions - purchasing,
engineering, quality, logistics, production control,
prototype, service, program management -
direct face-to-face involvement with respective
external customer functions (Transplant
customers expect that sales is involved with every aspect
of the business).
· Solicit and initiate RFQ, quotation process,
establish parameters, review & analyze final plant
cost information & quotation for accuracy,
consistency (Transplant customers expect to see
cost consistency on a quote by quote).
· Submit final price quotations to customer
purchasing, follow up, and negotiate terms &
conditions, and pricing -
· Attend all customer training seminars, workshops
& general supplier meetings.
· Receive & handle all internal & external customer
complaints regardless of commercial issues.
· Track and monitor price changes (variance
analysis) for products & components.
· Actively pursue/assist in receivables collection.
· Sales forecasts & trend analysis, directly
contribute to AOP & BSR process, and any
other strategic initiatives.
· Prototype management & tracking - receive
orders, communicate logistical requirements,
communicate & negotiate due dates/lead
times/pricing/packaging & quality requirements.
· Collect & forward critical production &
performance data- PPM, delivery, etc.
· Coordinate & follow up on program milestones,
· Assess & monitor market trends/technology
trends and competitive environment -
communicate to appropriate personnel and